.Heliconia's Luxury Beach House is as the name implies, the epitome of a Luxurious Executive Home situated at the water's edge on a perfect tropical island. The Beach House offers what one would expect from a luxury accommodation with privacy and a sense of spaciousness that only the best vacation properties can offer.
Heliconia is about 'Island Style', comfort & space and all without being pretentious. A perfect hideaway location at a destination not overcrowded by fellow travellers and offering the levels of luxury we all look for when we are rewarding ourselves.
Located on the south western corner of the island of Rarotonga, Heliconia, is hidden behind gently angled coconut trees on the shores of our turquoise lagoon. The Luxury Beachfront House is at the water's edge with its own private access to a marine reserve that offers Rarotonga's best swimming and snorkeling.
Heliconia's Luxury Beachfront House is designed to take advantage of all that is offered for a perfect beach side lifestyle. Grand in scale, designed in a traditional manner with steep thatched roofing yet with all modern features and comforts. The Beachfront House covers 200 square metres and is like no other accommodation property on Rarotonga. From the moment you enter along its boardwalk over the lily pond and through the fully enclosed and private tropical courtyard you know you are somewhere special.
Comprising, two king bedrooms. One with a walk through robe leading to a full en suite bathroom and spa that in turn leads to an outside bathing area especially designed for the pleasure of two. The other with a King Bed, robe and seperate bathroom. Both bedrooms overlook the aqua lagoon and breaking reef in the distance. In the body of the house lies an open plan 80 square metre entertainment area comprising gourmande kitchen, lounge and dining area all situated under a magnificent high, open ended vaulted timber ceiling and with rich Australian hardwood flooring. This entertainment area spills out to an over sized entertaining deck that in turn steps down to a white sand beach and the edge of the turquoise waters of our lagoon.
Heliconia's Beachfront House offers an excellent standard of holiday living:
- Private enclosed off street parking.
- Private and fully secured entrance through a luxurious tropical courtyard, comprising, ponds, exotic plants, large lounge deck and large entrance portico.
- Large fully equipped kitchen and an oversized sit round island.
- Open plan lounge and dining areas.
- Full entertainment system, including flat screen TV, home theatre, IPOD plug in facility.
- Spacious bedrooms with Heavenly King Beds, overlooking lagoon with walk through robe, en suite with double vanity,open plan shower, spa opening to open air bathing area with under the stars pebble bath built for two with two tropical 'dump' showers.
- Large entertainment decks front and back with large stainless gourmande Barbeque and oven and sink.
- Outside beach shower
- Separate guest bathroom and laundry.
The following complimentry inclusions are enjoyed by our guests:
- A chilled bottle of French Champagne on arrival.
- A case of premium wine[3 white, 3 red] made on our own estate in Australia.
- A bowl of fresh tropical local in season fruits that are replenished every 3 days.
- A library DVD's, CD's and books.
- A double kayak and snorkeling gear.
- Full linen and towels for both the beach and bathing.
- Full sericing every 4 days. Or more on request at a minimal charge.
On arrangement an in house Gourmet Chef Service can be arranged and served on the deck or beach for a special experience. As well, we also have available an in house full massage service. This can also be enjoyed on the deck with just the sounds of the lapping lagoon water to accompany you.
We also can offer a Suziki Swift for an extra daily rate of $60 a day.
Otherwise we are delighted to assist in your selection of rental bikes and vehicles, deep sea game fishing and scuba diving.
Heliconia's Beachfront House is situated on a marine reserve and you are able to enjoy a swim at your doorstep in the warm lagoon waters that have an average temperature of 26degrees. Swimming and snorkeling can be enjoyed any day on any tide. You can kayak to the reef only 300 metres from the shore and explore the wonders of our resident marine life. Take a walk at sunset and enjoy the colours of what can only be a Cook Island sunset. Take a drive around the island and enjoy the local scene. The ability to independently tour the island and enjoy all its pleasures is one of the things that makes Rarotonga so special and so different.
Some of the extra outside activities that can be easily accessed nearby are: Biking trails, horse riding, walking trails, Game Fishing, sailing, over the reef snorkelling and diving amongst others.
Heliconia Hideaway's Beachfront House is also situated close to some of our islands best restaurants and cafe's including our own Garden Cafe in the Maire Nui Botanical Gardens.